Thursday, December 11, 2008

Recipe Cards

My Recipe cards are finally in! These are from the sweet and savory swap at Scrap Witch. This is the first recipe swap I've participated in, and it definitely paid off. I'm looking forward to trying them out.

For those of you who aren't sure how a swap works: One party agrees to be the hostess, and each participant mails their entries to the hostess. The number of identical cards you must make depends on the number of participants. I made 12 sweet cards and eight savory cards. The hostess then divides the cards and sends one set to each participant. Heather at StormScraps was our lovely hostess for this swap, and a fine job she did too! Everyone did such a lovely job. I can't wait to get them all into an album! If you want to take a closer look, head on over to scrapwitch and check out the galleries.

No comments: