Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Thursday, June 3, 2010
Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Monday, May 24, 2010
And more chipboard for Back To The Future. Not very futuristic I know, but I couldn't help wanting to play with my new stuff!
Has anyone else purchased this one yet?
Friday, May 14, 2010
Monday, May 10, 2010
Saturday, May 1, 2010
Friday, April 30, 2010
These photo's are of my grandparents - my mothers parents. They have both passed, and I miss them terribly. This LO makes me smile and helps ease the loss. I chose several shots of them through out the years of their marriage ( almost 60 years!). Thanks to everyone at the shop for your inspiration. Thanks Michelle!
The journaling reads:
1. I believe this vacation has brought us closer together as a family.
2. Even with a manufactured tan, I will still get burnt in the Florida sun.
3. I want to be a snowbird if we ever have the good fortune to retire.
4. Pelicans are much scarier than they appear on television.
5. I have a fear of birds (see confession #4)
6. Moving walkways cause injury to the unwary (Austin has scars to prove it).
7. I really detest small airplanes.
8. 70 degrees Fahrenheit in Florida is not even close to 70 degrees F in Canada
9. It is possible for Jeff, Austin, and I to sleep on a pullout couch, although I have permanent dents in my rib cage from small, pointy, elbows and knees.
10. Austin doesn’t really like to fish… he likes to watch other people fish and gets tremendously excited when “he” catches something.
11. Dolphins are more majestic in the wild than they are in captivity.
12. Despite my love of roller coasters, some of them are really, really scary.
13. I can walk for 13 hours straight carrying a 9 year old child piggy-back.
14. Chirros are the most magically delicious thing I have ever eaten.
15. I do not understand the American obsession with giant smoked turkey legs. I find it gross to walk around with a giant piece of meat on the bone like a caveman.
16. Americans are not really as rude as TV makes them appear. In fact, most of them give better customer service than we have in Canada.
17. Real vacation is a book by the pool watching Jeff and Austin be Father and Son.
18. There really is such a thing as too much fast food.
19. It is possible to find a pair of comfortable flip flops that do not make that annoying sound.
20. Jeff can eat more crab than I ever thought possible.
21. I will remember this vacation forever.