Friday, April 30, 2010

So Precious To Me

I went to my very first class! My local scrap shop, The Paper Pickle hosted a LO class last Thursday. I was nervous at first. I love scrapping, but am not really at the level of some of the other women. After a few tense moments everyone started gabbing and all was good. This was an incredibly fiddly LO and took more time than I'm used to. Lots and lots of cutting! I'm very pleased with the results though. I'm glad I chose Sepia pictures to go with it. This particular LO was designed by Michelle - you can see more here.

These photo's are of my grandparents - my mothers parents. They have both passed, and I miss them terribly. This LO makes me smile and helps ease the loss. I chose several shots of them through out the years of their marriage ( almost 60 years!). Thanks to everyone at the shop for your inspiration. Thanks Michelle!

No comments: