Monday, May 24, 2010

Crate Paper - Seasons

Every once in a while a kit comes along that completely changes my scrapping style. This time... I think it's for the better. Crate Paper has released this kit called SEASONS. I LOVE this. I bought it on a whim at The Scrapping Nook in Welland. I now find myself cutting out little paper clouds and birdies to go with the paper and chipboard I bought. (Secretly I think the designer of this kit has absorbed our friend Penny's creative mojo as it reminds me very much of some of her work). I used some of the chipboard to make View From Above:

And more chipboard for Back To The Future. Not very futuristic I know, but I couldn't help wanting to play with my new stuff!

Has anyone else purchased this one yet?

1 comment:

Trisha said...

Ooh, it is very cute. And very Penny-esque. I'm so jealous. I think I have created one single page in the last year. So sad.