Monday, January 12, 2009

Saving the best for last

I've caught myself saving certain papers for that really "special" LO. Like they are all not special to me! Jeez! So. Now I have all of these beautiful papers that I could have been using all along, instead of allowing them to collect dust on my shelf. Some of my most favourite stickers, embbies, and tags have gone un-used because I'm afraid to "waste" them. Instead of "saving" my most precious items I will now use what works and looks best to make every LO special. Hoarding doesn't do anyone any good... especially me!

Do you hoard your favourite supplies?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL... so very true! I think we all learn this eventually, no point saving it to one day become 'old stash'!!

I no longer hord... I try to use it right away or it gets lost when then next new things come along... and there's always next new things in the scrapping world!!

Ange said...

OH MY GOSH!! You are so right!!! I do exactly the same, if it makes you feel any better!!! Im in the process of doing 30 LOs to "Use my stash" and that includes my "special" papers!!