Friday, February 20, 2009

52Q - The beginning

I've been following Mistra's blog and have fallen for the challenge she is working on for the year of 2009. 52Q, by *e*, takes place once a week. Each week *e* will post a new question to scrap and journal. Here are my first two attempts:

52Q#1 - What are your wishes for this year?

52Q #2 - Are you afraid of change?


I don't plan on spending too much time on this project, I like the idea of being able to complete something quickly... at least SOMETHING will get done. I did both of these in about an hour from beginning to end. Most of that time was spent messing around with my cuttlebug. Some of the completed tags are posted on *e*'s blog. You should definitely take the time to check it out. Some of them are absolutely stunning. Mistra has a couple on her blog too that are way cool. She's so talented!

No comments: